Monday, October 8, 2012
The Happiest Place on Earth!
I have wanted to go to Leed's farm for the last couple years, but we waited thinking the boys would not get the full experience until they were a certain age. I have known the family that owns this farm for years. The parents owned a farm near my grandparents farm and we saw them often while growing up. I still remember our dog Pepper running away to their farm to eat pig food.
I am so glad that we finally went. The kids had so much fun climbing on the hay, going down the slides, petting the animals, riding the banana train and picking out pumpkins. Ivan really enjoyed jumping on the trampoline and I could have watched him jump for hours! I even teared up at one point just watching him enjoy himself. Nothing makes me happier to know that my kids are happy and that we are creating such great family memories.
At the end of the day, I looked at Mike and said "This was the best day EVER!" It sounds silly, I know, but this day was exactly what I look forward to as a parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment