Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Birthday, Birthday, Birthday

We decided to not have a big party for Ivan's 4th birthday, but to have a more low key "get together" at Chuck E Cheese.  We just don't know that it is neccessary to have a  big party every year as the kids get older, but want to make sure that we have something planned each year to make them feel special.  Little did I know, this year we would have a lot going on.  Ivan had a party at the sitter's, he took a birthday snack to school,  we had cake and presents at home and them we did Chuck E Cheese with my family.  So, our low key birthday didn't seem so low key in the end.  Every kid should have a week long birthday-Right?

Cookies for party at the sitter's house 

 Cake for our family party at home-Everett really wanted to help blow out the candles

Cake please?
 Brotherly Love
 Excited about his new Beatles shirt!
 Cars
 And the race track to go with it!
 Markers-these were a favorite of mine growing up, so I couldn't pass them up when I found them on Amazon!
 And now for the final celebration-Chuck E Cheese!



 Dino, Dinos and more Dinos!
 ROAR!!
I think he loves his new pillow pet!

No comments: