We have made every effort to keep Ivan entertained and to ensure that he is receiving plenty of attention now that he has to share the spot light. We were not quite sure how he would handle having the new guy around, but he is doing surprisingly well! He does whine for mommy every now and then and requests that I put the baby to bed so that I can hold him, but I have to admit that I kind of like it. I love being a mommy and I love that he still wants to spend time with me. I know some day that will all end, so I try to soak it up while I can. I LOVE my momma's boy!!!
As you can see, we did have a little help keeping Ivan entertained over the last few weeks. We had a few visits from Mallory and Mason who played with Ivan for hours. They all seemed to enjoy the water table and of course, Mason loved playing with any ball he could find! We are very thankful to both Mallory and Mason who have helped us wear Ivan out before bed time numerous times!
2 comments:
Lori.. we all know that if you have your way they will both be living with you all of thier lives and call you mommy! They are adorable. I'm so happy for you guys! But,come back to work soon :) oh, Hashanah!!!
Mallory obviously had a good time too! Thanks for letting us help entertain Ivan :)
Post a Comment