These photos capture what is often taking place in our house. Ivan is always asking to hold, touch, hug or kiss his baby. He wants to be near the baby at all times and rushes to him when he cries. If Everett cries while we are in the car, Ivan will first alarm me that the baby is crying. He will then tell me that he needs me to move his seat closer to the baby and will then repeat "it's ok baby" over and over. He also refers to him as "my baby" which I think is so funny. I am so amazed at how much he loves him!
I am not sure why he is licking his head in the bottom photo, but I LOVE it!
3 comments:
The licking one: AAAGHHHHH! Hilarious.
They are so cute together - destined to be best friends. Love Everetts little one piece outfits in both posts, so cute. Can't wait to see more of his little personality.
I *adore* the licking shot! Everett is already changing :).
Post a Comment