Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm 3 Months Old, Guess What I Can Do???



Just a few cute pictures to leave you in suspense!
I can roll over!!!!!



Just before Everett turned 13 weeks, the sitter asked me if I would like to know when he does "stuff" at her house. I was not quite sure what this meant or how to answer, but I said "yes." She then informed me that he rolled over that afternoon. I was proud, but not quite ready for it. I had the same issue with Ivan-milestones were hard. I want them to be babies forever! He did not roll over for me right away, but within a few days, he would roll over as soon as we put him on the floor. He will lay on his belly for a good 15 minutes, just looking around. He seems to love it! I also caught him rolling from back to back the other day-he is a strong little boy!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

He is not allowed to be growing so fast. I feel like he was just born yesterday!

Auntie Em said...

Yay for Everett!!!!