Monday, October 8, 2012
Apple Picking 2011
I cannot believe I let the blog get a full year behind! We actually just went apple picking last weekend, so these pictures a really a year old!!! Apple picking is one of most favorite things to do as a family. All of us look forward to it every year. This was Everett's first year of picking apples. He did join us the previous year, but was stuck in a carrier. This year, he loved running up and down the aisles, picking apples and of course eating them.
Ivan was very excited to discover that Pumpkinpalooza was going on the same day. I do not have photos, but he had so much fun on the barrel ride and the bounce house. I think this will be an annual event for many more years!
We were excited to have Grandma and Aunt Kelly join us this year! Aunt Kristen and Mallory were supposed to join us as well, but they decided to stay at home and wait for Wesley to make is grand appearance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment