Vanilla waffer-almost as good as candy.
Someone got a little messy while he was eating and how could we resist taking photos of that crazy hair??

He might have been left in the highchair a bit too long, but at least he found ways to entertain himself!




We finally bought and built the play set that we promised Ivan last year. The boys had lots of fun on it this summer. Everett would sit in the baby swing for hours if we would let him and Ivan loved exploring every inch of it. He even requested a special telescope which daddy gladly bought and installed! Daddy would buy anything that encourages him to use his imagination!








We spent as much time as we could at Grandma's house so that the boys could swim and play. They boys absolutely love spending time playing with all of the toys on the back porch.
We have been very busy this summer and I let the blog go once again. I am hoping to try to get caught up, but as you can see I am very far behind this time. This post is just our adventures in July. We had many photos, but I tried to narrow it down as much as I could.
No comments:
Post a Comment