Friday, February 11, 2011

January



On Mal's birthday, we headed to Chuck E Cheese for games and pizza.
Ivan had lots of fun running through the tunnels and playing "Whack a Mole!" Just look at
that face! Both Ivan and Mal had a great time and we had so much fun watching them play and explore. Well, I guess we had a little fun playing too!



The next weekend, we headed to Mal's house for her birthday party! I was very impressed at how well Mal did with her presents. At Christmas, she did not care to open most of her gifts, but she managed to make it through every one of her birthday gifts! I can't believe Mallory is 2 already!

We also had a play date with Emerson. I don't think they really aknowledged each other until it was time for Emerson to leave. Then they couldn't keep their hands off of each other! Once they opened up, I think we all noticed that they are very similar.
This could make for some intersting play dates some day!

And Ev was just hanging out being cute! He is pulling himself up on everything now and starting to move around the furniture a bit. He is just growing up way too fast! I keep hearing that he will be walking before I know it, but I am so not ready for that!

3 comments:

MizzKC said...

LOVE Ivan's whack a mole face! PERFECTLY IVAN!

Janice said...

Love the hug/tackle picture! They had so much fun!

b said...

LOVE the whack-a-mole face. That's gotta be the Lomax coming out in him.